Tuesday, December 12, 2006

While daddy drools...

Maybe you're finding it strange that four days have passed and grandpa hasn't mentioned his grandson anymore. The reason is I prefer to leave this pleasant task for the proud dad. But he's still busy with his "training phase", and also he must wait until he can approach his keyboard without the risk of damaging it with so much drool (this will take a while)... Thus, and without asking for permission, I'll update you about what's been happening.
Gui is home and he loved his new crib. His grandparents, of course, are there every day...
Now, under a soft light, he opens his eyes frequently. Yesterday I thought he was following me and tested it (by "dancing"'from side to side), and I confirmed that he really is following movements with his eyes. And reacts to the sound of voices, too. A very smart boy, indeed! So much that he's already "baptized" his dad today...
Well, I'll let dad tell the rest soon. For now, here's a special pose for all of you:


One more thing: Gui is becoming famous on the Web! One of dad's friends has included him in his own proud dad's blog. I'll give him a chance, in spite of him calling the four time champion's uniform a "costume"...

No comments: